This tasty crowd-pleaser is the perfect addition to those cozy evenings in!
Mouthwatering Artichoke Bread
• 1 loaf Kneaders’ Rosemary Focaccia bread, cut in half length-wise
• 1 package frozen spinach, thawed
• Artichokes (to taste)
• Margarine (to taste)
• Mayonnaise (to taste)
• Cream cheese (to taste)
• Parmesan cheese (to taste)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spread desired amounts of margarine, mayonnaise and
cream cheese evenly over each half of bread.
3. Layer artichokes and spinach over bread.
4. Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
5. Bake uncovered in pre-heated oven until warm and bubbly
(about 20 minutes).
6. Let cool slightly then cut into thick slices and serve.
(To give your bread an extra kick, try adding sautéed
mushrooms, onions, crab or enhance your mayonnaise with
a dash or two of garlic powder. Yum!)
January Recipe Winner: Kathy Pranger